Thursday, March 8, 2012

Puppies

I have a soft spot for any and all animal. (I am a pescatarian.  I like sushi, okay!) But there is just something about the way a dog sidles up next to you, begging you to rub his head. Or looking up at you with those big eyes just wanting to say hello.  From Toy poodles to St. Bernese Mountain Dogs, I love them all.  
Some of this love might come from the fact that my dad never let me get a dog.  I would print out pictures from the humane society, tape them to his bedroom door, have invisible pets just to show him how responsible I could be; all to avail.  Anyway, I can never seem to get a good picture of any animals (unless of course they are asleep, like Bode is here-->) 

These people do it right. I don't know how they do it, but if I'm ever lucky enough to have a puppy/kitty/lion of my own...I know who to call. Check out the little guy yawning under "babies." Melts my heart <3

No comments:

Post a Comment