Friday, March 9, 2012

Cinderella

Last night I was invited to a black tie gala in Washington D.C. --- to be held TONIGHT!  Per my gypsy life, I do not have a black tie appropriate gown on hand and thus cannot attend. I feel like Cinderella; no gown to wear to the fancy ball.  But where is my fairy godmother waiting to present me with a beautiful dress at the wave of her wand?

Fairy godmother aside..I decided that I need a packable staple dress/gown that I can pull out just in case I am ever invited to a gala in Washington D.C. again at the spur of the moment.  What?...it could happen!  Here are some of the gowns I wish my fairy godmother showed up with....
Did I mention it wouldn't be terrible to have a handsome prince to accompany me? Black Tie


Chiffon dress
amazon.com

Alexander McQueen silk gown
$28,950 - net-a-porter.com

Notte by Marchesa strapless gown
$1,155 - net-a-porter.com

Gold jewelry
$1,885 - neimanmarcus.com

18k earrings
$400 - maxandchloe.com

Crystal earrings
$16 - jcpenney.com

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm what a valid point. Let's go shopping for emergency black tie event dresses that fold up into the pocket of our carry-ons?

    ReplyDelete