Friday, April 13, 2012

Designing my Bedroom!

Not so into the bedding...but the side table and wicker headboard are just lovely.  I'm thinking beach house...
Something about classic White----clean and cozy
I'm moving apartments which is an excellent opportunity to update my bedroom. I have always been obsessed with the color champagne (probably because it is off white and as you know..I love the color white.) In a renter's dream world, I would be able to paint my walls a light metallic blue. Since renters don't usually get to dream, some punch of color needs to come through in the form of wall decoration. What do you think? Here are some of my favorite bedrooms...Re-Designing my Bedroom!


Harlow Nightstand
$1,409 - neimanmarcus.com

Tristan Dresser
$1,399 - neimanmarcus.com

Amri Rug, 5'6" x 8'6"
$529 - neimanmarcus.com

No comments:

Post a Comment